THE NEW HEATHEN ARMY
SO WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
The Underdog. The Self-Made. The Independent, D.I.Y. type. The take no slight nor insult.
Ghetto Viking Music & Clothing is an idea. One birthed from the need for a bridge between two of the most polarising, yet talented genres on the planet that share the same roots. We don't care about what's better, because both are the best, as well as everything in between that connects them. We are all about representing, unifying, and building a community of like minded individuals that want to do something!
The goal is to have club nights wherever will have us.
To put on shows that make people want to go again, every time the talent is in town.
To bring the perfect blend of Hip-Hop and Heavy Metal, and as previously mentioned, all that lives in-between.
To have a collective of like minded people unified in the brand.
With high aspirations and many goals planned, we aim to move from nothing to everything. Against all odds. Who's with us?
1. An impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged yet self reliant residential area of a city.
2. Urban; of or relating to (inner) city life
3. Jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike.
1. Commonly any of the Scandinavian/Northern pirates who plundered the coasts of Europe and the Mediterranean from the 8th to 10th centuries.
2. Sea-roving bandit; pirate. Also likened to adventurer/explorer.
3. An action to go out into the world and take what is needed, and acquire fame and or fortune.
So with both examples given, Ghetto Viking is a the mixture of someone who, despite being at a disadvantage, will do what they must to gain a better life. It doesn't matter what hand was dealt, for we decide our course in life.
So, come join the crew.
Kyle Mortiss (UK) - Owner/Artist/Musician
Thomas Arne Rørstad (UK/Norway)
”One-Eye” Sam Collins (UK) Financial/Promotion
Rachel Short (UK)
Keith “Def-KillA” Cunningham (USA)